Sustainable Advising Leaders peer network brings together the most committed sustainability consultants in North America and beyond. We invite you to apply for membership.
We look for the following attributes:
- You are in a sustainability consulting role, working on design and/or construction projects.
- You have an established record of thought leadership and innovation that distinguishes your consulting services.
- You have a passion for helping transform the building and design industry.
- You have a strong desire to connect with your peers in a non-competitive setting and help drive the industry forward!
Benefits of membership in the Sustainable Advising Leaders Peer Network include:
- Private online forum: The perfect setting to ask questions and get advice from peers on issues that affect your work. You'll also get access to our larger “Green Gurus” discussion forum.
- Summits: Invitation to an annual collaborative Summit for your peer network (additional fee required).
- Monthly live webinars: Connect with your peers and with BuildingGreen during regular live webinars.
- Early access to Summit reports and summaries: You’ll be able to download polished presentations of key takeaways from the Summits to share with your colleagues.
If you’re interested in joining the Sustainable Advising Leaders network, email Peer Networks Manager Jennifer@BuildingGreen.com for more information.