Sustainable Advising Leaders peer network brings together the most committed sustainability consultants in North America and beyond. We invite you to apply for membership.
We look for the following attributes:
- You are in a sustainability consulting role, working on design and/or construction projects.
- You have an established record of thought leadership and innovation that distinguishes your consulting services.
- You have a passion for helping transform the building and design industry.
- You have a strong desire to connect with your peers in a non-competitive setting and help drive the industry forward!
Benefits of membership in the Sustainable Advising Leaders Peer Network include:
- Private online forum: The perfect setting to ask questions and get advice from peers on issues that affect your work. You'll also get access to our larger “Green Gurus” discussion forum.
- Summits: Invitation to an annual collaborative Summit for your peer network (additional fee required).
- Monthly live webinars: Connect with your peers and with BuildingGreen during regular live webinars.
- Early access to Summit reports and summaries: You’ll be able to download polished presentations of key takeaways from the Summits to share with your colleagues.
After reviewing your application, we will contact you to schedule a brief interview and share more detail about the membership fee, upcoming events and the ways in which a member takes best advantage of this professional community.
You should receive an email response within 48 hours of submitting your application. For any questions send a direct email to Jennifer@BuildingGreen.com.