GreenSpec Directory — All New 7th Edition
|GreenSpec 7 $89.00|
Here's what's new in GreenSpec 7
- Now organized by the expanded CSI MasterFormat 2004 structure
- New Division 1 specifications include overall greening guidelines
- Tighter GreenSpec product standards, raising the bar for green
- More than 230 new green products added
- Nearly 70 products removed because they no longer meet our standards
- More than 2100 green product listings in all
"GreenSpec is one of the few sources that I trust to give me trustworthy information about green materials. I use it extensively to research and specify materials and systems for my projects." — Kelly Lerner, Architect — One World Design
Thousands of green building professionals rely on GreenSpec to find products that are truly green. With more and more products entering the market with green claims, having dependable information is more important than ever.
- Find green building products easily
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Know what to look for in a green product
- Information you can trust: no ads or paid listings
No advertising. No sponsorships.
As with all BuildingGreen's resources, GreenSpec carries no advertising and is not sponsored by any industry or manufacturer fees. This means you get unbiased, reliable product information that you can trust.
There are 26 GreenSpec criteria organized into five categories:
- Made with salvaged, recycled, or agricultural waste material
- Conserve natural resources
- Avoid toxic or other emissions
- Save energy or water
- Contribute to a safe, healthy built environment
Visit this page  for a detailed description of the process and criteria used to screen products for GreenSpec.
"GreenSpec is an excellent resource for green building product research and a helpful tool for finding environmentally responsible materials." Lynn M. Froeschle — Environmental Architect AIA, CSI 
392 pages, soft cover, 8-3/8"x11"