Application for Peer Network Membership
Sustainable Community Design Leaders
The Sustainable Community Design Leaders Peer Network brings together planners, architects, landscape architects, and allied leaders who are committed to leveraging the design of built environments to promote social transformation leading to regenerative communities.
The Core Purpose of this network is:
To share sustainable and resilient community development inspiration, best practices, and lessons learned as we define and promote social sustainability.
In a way that is collaborative, inclusive, authentic, and transparent, breaking down barriers and engaging the ecosystem of complementary expertise and community-based stakeholders.
So that we leverage the power of design at the regional, urban, community, and campus scales to lead transformative social change and create equitable, sustainable, and resilient communities.
We look for the following attributes:
- You are in a sustainability leadership role at a firm, community scale NGO, or city/regional department focused on community-scale design.
- You have a passion for helping transform the building, planning, and design industry.
- You have a strong desire to connect with your peers in a non-competitive setting and help drive the industry forward!
After reviewing your application, we will contact you to schedule a brief interview and share more detail about the membership fee, upcoming events and the ways in which a member takes best advantage of this professional community.
The annual membership is $475 per person.
- Private online forum: The perfect setting to ask questions and get advice from peers on issues that affect your work. You’ll also get access to our larger “Green Gurus” discussion forum.
- Summits: Invitation to an annual collaborative Summit for your peer network (additional fee required).
- Monthly live webinars: Connect with your peers and with BuildingGreen during regular live webinars.
- Early access to Summit reports and summaries: You’ll be able to download polished presentations of key takeaways from the Summits to share with your colleagues.