The Sustainable Community Design Leaders Peer Network brings together planners, architects, landscape architects, and other professionals at design/consulting firms who are committed to leveraging design to promote equity and social sustainability in communities.
The Core Purpose of this network is:
To share sustainable and resilient community development inspiration, best practices, and lessons learned as we define and promote social sustainability.
In a way that is collaborative, inclusive, authentic, and transparent, breaking down barriers and engaging the ecosystem of complementary expertise and community-based stakeholders.
So that we leverage the power of design at the regional, urban, community, and campus scales to lead transformative social change and create equitable, sustainable, and resilient communities.
We look for the following attributes:
- You are in a sustainability leadership role at a design or consulting firm focused on the community design scale.
- You have a passion for helping transform the building and design industry.
- You have a strong desire to connect with your peers in a non-competitive setting and help drive the industry forward!
Benefits of membership in the Sustainable Community Design Leaders Peer Network include:
- Private online forum: The perfect setting to ask questions and get advice from peers on issues that affect your work. You'll also get access to our larger “Green Gurus” discussion forum.
- Summits: Invitation to an annual collaborative Summit for your peer network (additional fee required).
- Monthly live webinars: Connect with your peers and with BuildingGreen during regular live webinars.
- Early access to Summit reports and summaries: You’ll be able to download polished presentations of key takeaways from the Summits to share with your colleagues.
After reviewing your application, we will contact you to schedule a brief interview and share more detail about the membership fee, upcoming events and the ways in which a member takes best advantage of this professional community.
Note: The annual membership fee is $325 per person.
You should receive an email response within 48 hours of submitting your application. For any questions send a direct email to Jennifer@BuildingGreen.com.