The Sustainable Design Leaders peer group brings together the most committed sustainable design directors from leading architecture firms throughout North America. We invite you to apply for membership.
We look for the following attributes:
- You are in a sustainability leadership role at a firm with a substantial architecture practice.
- You have a passion for helping transform the building and design industry.
- You have a strong desire to connect with your peers in a non-competitive setting and help drive the industry forward!
Benefits of membership in the Sustainable Design Leaders Peer Network include:
- Private online forum: The perfect setting to ask questions and get advice from peers on issues that affect your work. You'll also get access to our larger “Green Gurus” discussion forum.
- Summits: Invitation to an annual collaborative Summit for your peer network (additional fee required).
- Monthly live webinars: Connect with your peers and with BuildingGreen during regular live webinars.
- Early access to Summit reports and summaries: You’ll be able to download polished presentations of key takeaways from the Summits to share with your colleagues.
After receiving your application, we will review it and contact you to schedule a brief interview.
You should receive an email response within 48 hours of submitting your application. For any questions send a direct email to Jerelyn@BuildingGreen.com.