The Sustainable MEP Leaders peer network brings together the most committed sustainability directors from leading MEP design firms throughout North America. We invite you to apply for membership.
We look for the following attributes:
- You are in a sustainability leadership role at a firm with a substantial MEP design practice (30+ MEP design engineers).
- You have a passion for helping transform the building and design industry.
- You have a strong desire to connect with your peers in a non-competitive setting and help drive the industry forward!
Benefits of membership in the Sustainable MEP Leaders Peer Network include:
- Private online forum: The perfect setting to ask questions and get advice from peers on issues that affect your work. You'll also get access to our larger “Green Gurus” discussion forum.
- Summits: Invitation to an annual collaborative Summit for your peer network (additional fee required).
- Monthly live webinars: Connect with your peers and with BuildingGreen during regular live webinars.
- Early access to Summit reports and summaries: You’ll be able to download polished presentations of key takeaways from the Summits to share with your colleagues.
After reviewing your application, we will contact you to schedule a brief interview and share more detail about the membership fee, upcoming events and the ways in which a member takes best advantage of this professional community.
You should receive an email response within 48 hours of submitting your application. For any questions send a direct email to Jerelyn@BuildingGreen.com.