The best products...
- Meet CDPH Standard Method emissions requirements
- Are made from natural stone and are certified to ANSI/NSC 373 and/or C2C Silver or higher
- Are composite surfaces that contain 100% post-consumer-recycled content or FSC-certified content
- Are glass composites with high recycled content and no epoxy
- Are engineered stone/quartz that have NSF/ANSI 51 food contact safety certification and contain post-consumer recycled materials or have other environmental benefits
- Are FSC-certified wood, sustainably reclaimed wood, or made of rapidly renewable bamboo
But watch out for...
- Composite products or coatings that contain epoxy
- Products that do not meet the durability requirements of the application
- Products that use per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) surface treatments