Paula brings passion, humor, and discernment to all her writing and speaking. Whether it’s her latest spotlight report, a popular Greenbuild session, or an email bulletin, she’s ferociously committed to truth, accuracy, and thoroughly knowing her stuff. Areas of special interest include:
- social equity and environmental justice
- industry standards and certification systems
- building rating systems (both development and implementation), including WELL v2 and LEED v4.1
- regulatory issues and their influence on green building
- forestry practices and mass timber
Paula manages ongoing content development and publications. She has been a speaker at the AIA Conference on Architecture, Greenbuild, and many other venues, and she is available for speaking gigs and workshops at your event or firm.
With an MFA in creative writing from the University of Iowa Writers’ Workshop—and a background in both journalism and socially responsible marketing—Paula has been researching and writing about health, sustainability, and related topics for more than 25 years.
You can follow Paula on LinkedIn for hot takes.
Know Paula’s stuff
Paula Melton is available to help your project succeed. She offers trainings, technical writing, product and material screening, public speaking, and more.
Learn more »